
We are taking that box on the airplane. I can't wait to see all the funny looks we get as we check a large box, labeled "human milk" on tape partially covering the word "blood" (the box is from the blood bank, but lactation uses it to ship milk as well). That in addition to our bag of medications, feeding pump and box containing an IV pole, should help people know where we've been the past few months.
Anyway, that's one more thing checked off the list. Now we just need Jeff to get here, Maddox to pass the car seat test, receive a month supply of medications from a delivering pharmacy, pack the rest of our belongings, and make it through one more day of instructions and we'll be set to leave. I can't believe we've made it to this point.
Now the real fun begins!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I'm so excited for you guys to get home! Hopefully the weather cooperates for you. I can only imagine the looks you will get carrying a box of breast milk through checking and security....I'm sure that doesn't happen very often! Love you guys! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo excited for you guys. It's so comforting to know you will be home at last. Even if we can't get together yet. Welcome HOME little Man!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY for Maddox! Good luck traveling tomorrow. What a great Christmas present for you little family. It reminds everyone what the season is really about! You guys will do great. We will keep praying for you guys through your adjustment period!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a lot of milk. Looks like the milk bags in my freezer:) We sure hope the weather cooperates for you. Good luck with everything. I'm sure it's a little scary to be on your own. You will do great. There's nothing like being with our families at Christmas. What a wonderful blessing. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAlissa this is great news!! And I'm guessing the storm has come and gone in Boston by now, what a blessing!! I'm so glad you guys will be able to be together as a family again especially at christmas! Love you and have a wonderful Christmas!!
ReplyDeletea.mazing. i can't believe you are so close to going home w/ Maddox. i can't even imagine how happy you will be to be with all of your children and hubby at the same time, FINALLY! good luck with the travelling and transitioning to taking care of Maddox at home. Love YOU.
ReplyDeleteYou just made my day, my week, my christmas I've been really down about..all of it! I'm beyond happy for you guys and so excited you get your christmas wish :) You guys will do great, theres a reason this sweet little boy was put in your hands. Love you!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a beautiful and heart-warming Holidays with your family all together!!!
ReplyDeleteand safe travels!
Brita Dietzel