Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I GOT NO STRINGS ON ME!!

Maddox is off oxygen!!


Look at that handsome man!!! It is amazing to actually get to see his little face.

I'll update all the details soon. I've been busy snuggling.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

17 comments:

  1. It's great to see Maddox's adorable little face! He's looking so much better. I hope you can take him home for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! He's absolutely perfect.
    I hope you had a divinely sweet time with your other "babies" over Thanksgiving and got plenty of hugs and kisses from all of them. You all are continually in our prayers...especially Maddox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, for you guys, he is making huge strides, now just temp control and nipple feeding. Maybe he will be home for Christmas. I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! So, glad to hear the news! Enjoy your snuggling!
    Brita
    Ellianna Grace Foundation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, he looks so great! What good news! We hope he makes it home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo!! So happy he's doing so well. I've been thinking so much of you and your cute family over the past week and how you must have enjoyed your time with the others so much!! But you are probably so relieved to be back with that sweet little baby too!! Luvs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!!!! Good job Maddox! Okay, I have tears in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! That is wonderful news! He is always in our prayers. We are happy to see his progress. He is such a sweet little miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Go Maddox! You are cruising! Now just gain some more weight and go meet your siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for baby Maddox!!! What a great day!! Enjoy the snuggling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow he looks amazing! Way to go Maddox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is great news. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wahoo!!! Hopefully the Christmas thing will work out. I bet it was great to see your other kids again! Go Maddox!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love his cute little nose and I can't even tell that he used to have tubes in it! I'm so excited for you guys and for Maddox!

    ReplyDelete