Thursday, September 3, 2009

Alissa and Maddox are being operated on!

Everyone,

This is Jeff. I know, weird, but since Alissa can't blog while she is under general aenesthsia or however you spell it, I thought I would update everyone. Alissa and Maddox are being operated on as we speak. Obviously, Maddox is taking the full brunt of the operation but please have both in your prayers.

We know the power of prayer and are grateful to everyone for their support. We have faith that everything will go well and that Maddox will be born healthy enough to have heart surgery and have a normal happy life. I am nervous as anything for both of them but trust that they are in good hands with the best doctors in the world who will be directed by the Lord.

Thank-you again everyone and I will post how the procedure went later.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment