Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Past Eight Months in Pictures























It is sad that it has been more than eight months since I updated this blog.
We are still trying to find our rhythm after moving and having a new baby this year.
Maddox continues to make steps forward and backward in the crazy dance that is his life.
One thing is for sure.  This kid has a personality.

I am trying to recognize the little, sweet moments with him -and each of my kids- and take note.
There have been quite a few little ones in the heart community who have finished their earthly missions in the past few months.  
My heart has broken each time I read about the struggles and grief of the many families who
are part of this special group.

They inspire me to not miss the little moments of life.
I look at Maddox and my heart is full.




2 comments:

  1. so sweet alissa.

    i am still laughing about shopping cart nap (with his lightsaber no less)

    You can totally tell by these photos...the kid DOES have personality :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little guy so much! You are so good with him and the others, Alissa. You and Jeff are wonderful parents and we love you all!

    ReplyDelete