That was awesome - I couldn't stop smiling, he is such a CUTIE! Oh man, he's adorable, I just want to smooch him! Poor guy, he sounds just like Kyler did when he had RSV, I'm so sorry! He looks so happy though, and he should be with such a great Mommy and Daddy!!!!!! LOVE that little man, and you too!!!!!! xoxo
So great to see your post! A great video, what a precious little guy. Yes, he sounds like he is staying on his own growth curve. Way to go Maddox, Mom, and Dad. So happy to hear you've had a "party" at your house. I am sure it was much needed. Keep those smiles coming little guy! Take care, Brita Dietzel
I just fell in love with him! Oh my goodness he is the most precious thing in the world! Not every parent would have fought as hard (and continue to fight) for him the way you guys do. He is amazing and so are you! Love him! :)
He is such a doll! You are one amazing Mama! He looks like he is doing great! He may not be where other 7mo. are, but who cares, he is obviously progressing! Keep on girl!
MADDOX IS SO CUTE!!!! Oh my goodness, what a sweet little boy, he seriously is darling! And you are gorgeous - as always! Love that video!
ReplyDeleteThat was awesome - I couldn't stop smiling, he is such a CUTIE! Oh man, he's adorable, I just want to smooch him! Poor guy, he sounds just like Kyler did when he had RSV, I'm so sorry! He looks so happy though, and he should be with such a great Mommy and Daddy!!!!!! LOVE that little man, and you too!!!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI agree..I couldn't stop smiling either!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a talker, he's adorable and has mama love written all over him :)
Precious! It's got to be moments like those that make it all worth it!
ReplyDeleteSo great to see your post! A great video, what a precious little guy. Yes, he sounds like he is staying on his own growth curve. Way to go Maddox, Mom, and Dad. So happy to hear you've had a "party" at your house. I am sure it was much needed. Keep those smiles coming little guy!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Brita Dietzel
I just fell in love with him! Oh my goodness he is the most precious thing in the world! Not every parent would have fought as hard (and continue to fight) for him the way you guys do. He is amazing and so are you! Love him! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is such a doll! You are one amazing Mama! He looks like he is doing great! He may not be where other 7mo. are, but who cares, he is obviously progressing! Keep on girl!
ReplyDelete